All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 677 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am
Posts: 764
Ok I started the thread, even spelled Pebble correctly...maybe that will be Mikes fortune!
He is still grinding it out, still wants to play keep positive mojo flowing Mike!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 am
Posts: 32463
Spyglass Hill - 10th tee - 9:17 am PT.

http://www.pgatour.com/.element/ssi/aut ... 3/pbp.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 am
Posts: 445
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Maybe this is old news, I looked up the Mayakoba Golf Classic and they say that Mike,s playing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:23 am
Posts: 655
I'm guessing that Mike needs -3 to play the weekend. Go Mike!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am
Posts: 2000
Location: Bushwood Country Club
MapleLeaf49 wrote:
I'm guessing that Mike needs -3 to play the weekend. Go Mike!


60 players at -2 so Mike needs a 69 ... a 4 under 68 will get him in for sure. ;)

I think the cut will move to 3 under


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am
Posts: 2000
Location: Bushwood Country Club
Lori Kane ( down under ) is 2 under par T5 :D Only 2 back with one round to go


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am
Posts: 2000
Location: Bushwood Country Club
Hole by hole view of Spyglass ... looks tough :shock:

http://www.pebblebeach.com/golf/spyglas ... ourse-tour


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 9829
Location: Kitchener, Ont
Carl Spackler wrote:
MapleLeaf49 wrote:
I'm guessing that Mike needs -3 to play the weekend. Go Mike!


60 players at -2 so Mike needs a 69 ... a 4 under 68 will get him in for sure. ;)

I think the cut will move to 3 under


we know SH is the toughest of the three courses, but there were a few -4s, VJ, Thatcher, and Lamely, and several -3s and -2s; however, GDL was +5 :shock:
Point is that the 69 Mike needs is doable. Maybe not probable, but doable.
Here's hoping ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 am
Posts: 7310
Location: Victoria BC
JimC wrote:
Carl Spackler wrote:
MapleLeaf49 wrote:
I'm guessing that Mike needs -3 to play the weekend. Go Mike!


60 players at -2 so Mike needs a 69 ... a 4 under 68 will get him in for sure. ;)

I think the cut will move to 3 under


we know SH is the toughest of the three courses, but there were a few -4s, VJ, Thatcher, and Lamely, and several -3s and -2s; however, GDL was +5 :shock:
Point is that the 69 Mike needs is doable. Maybe not probable, but doable.
Here's hoping ...


As I said in the round 2 thread, there is a reasonable chance that a 70 by Mike today will make the cut. A 69 will have him playing Sunday for sure. Unless scoring conditions are ridiculously easy, the cut will not move to -3. And if it does, everyone, including Mike, gets the benefit.

_________________
Calculating Distance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pebble Beach round 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am
Posts: 2000
Location: Bushwood Country Club
3rd Round this is about to start ... the leader is off 1st. Wiiiiiiii

Good Luck Mike ... just need a 69 maybe a 68 to make the cut .

No worries :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 677 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: